Friday, September 24, 2010

Lemon Pound Cake…

I have always liked Bundt cakes and was fascinated with my mom’s Bundt cake pan when I was a kid. I would ask all sorts of questions… of course it was not fancy as what you can find now but if I can get hold of it I am sure it will has some vintage value to it… Sometimes I really like to get hold of things that belonged to mom…

Anyway I wanted to celebrate the first week of school and I did bake a lemon pound cake in a Bundt cake pan, it was so dense and delicious at the same time… I did found it from another blog of course… and gave it a try… so worth gathering ingredients and going all the nine yards… we all loved it and ate the whole thing and shared with my little ones best friend’s family… (Only a little bit)

So without any dues here is the link to the Lemon Pound cake… http://marzipanmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/lemon-pound-cake.html

I am planning to bake it for the teachers this year for my sons 7th grade
I really enjoy baking for them last year… because I think all the teachers deserve more for what they are doing…

Quote of the day “be a shepherd – lead from behind”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment