Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wicked winter and pretty scarf for a Little Girl…

I did my very first scarf edging with a crochet hook… it came out really cool… I can wait to try it on my little girl during this winter she is going to be one fashion icon.

I bought the yarn for a $ 1.00 at the local yarn shop from the clearance rack and was not quite sure what to do with it… I finally came up with the idea to make a small scarf for my little one.

What I ran into was when laid flat it will curl up so some of the experience knitter’s advice for me to crochet it around the edge. It did work however the yarn is a little bit bulky it still curls up a little but not that bad… another knitter suggested to BLOCK I have no idea what is this but determined to give it a try…

What have you been working lately with your hands to create… like to share or leave a comment…

Quote of the day “go back to school”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment