Friday, September 24, 2010

Eye Hand Coordination… and Everyday Activities…

My little one is 21 months… she is like a sponge… loves to be an adult but trapped in a miniature body… She is a great observer, explorer, with full of determination. How do I keep her content… still aid her to develop to her full potential as I write this blog entry I can hear her humming to fall asleep… She is a hard worker and loves to rest normality in human development…

As we bake I have accumulated egg shells I hate to throw it away these instead; I love to add it to someone’s compost pile or to a garden… I collect them as they get dried up I used the mortar and pastel to crushed and grind it so it can added to dirt directly for growing. I have heard it aid for root growth in tomato plants…

My daughter has seen and observed me very close when performing this chore in the house and she was determined to perform it on her own… I gave the tools… took the camera and sat in the background to capture some images… she did surprised me… she was very independent in performing this task I was amazed… she was able to hold the pastel from one hand and add the shells to the mortar… that was very impressive both hands working to perform two different tasks… yes, some egg shells were scattered but she was very coordinated while attending to this task and very focused…

Yes, we did grind up all the egg shells someone is going to get some nicely grounded egg shells… this spring…

What do you do with your little one to keep him/her busy…?

Quote of the day “let your child learn through play it’s much… much… more fun”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment