Thursday, September 16, 2010

Arranging Flowers…

I took my little one to the playground she is restless and winy. It’s always good to see her playmate. We walked around the buildings and ran into a lavender bush. We plucked some flowers it’s nice to smell lavender I always loved this plant.

Kids had a great time with a little bit of wining but it was manageable… the weather was gorgeous… we walked home and I gave my little one a charger and already cut flowers , with a empty small ketchup bottle and she had a blast arranging this tiny lavender bouquet…

We both walked to her room and placed it on the window sill and she had a blast and was ready to take a nap… I enjoyed the lavender aroma that was released to the air by handling it stems… by my little ones tiny fingers…
I enjoyed every bit of it… and quiet happy and pleased with her aesthetic creativity…

Quote of the day “give your children both roots and wings”


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment