Friday, September 10, 2010

Coloring Outside…

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a photo collage
I let kids enjoy outside weather and let them use their imagination to color. My goal this year was to offer them plenty of opportunities for coloring using all different medias… watercolors, crayons, pencil colors… anything I can think of…

It’s all about creating the time and helping them on daily basis… I love to watch their paintings… strokes they make… how they mix colors… it’s wonderful to watch the little mental abstractions they create on paper… they are very courage’s to make bold statements mixing colors they do it spontaneously with no hesitation… I love the quality in each child and embraces it with so much gratitude…

Quote of the day “take one day each month to visit local art galleries”

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Alex Coleman here. Your kids are so cute! I love that you're helping them explore their creativity which is something they will carry with them throughout their lives. I am now inspired to create my own blog haha. See you in class!

    ReplyDelete