Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rosemary Chicken with a KICK…

I thought that I have shared this recipe but I have not. We love this so much and it taste so good. I don’t think I should write about all the good qualities in rosemary the scientist and many culinary artists have done that job better than me. I am very fond of this herb and use it very often. I know it has a very strong flavor but works GREAT with meat and fish and add a nice aroma as well as it enhances the flavor of meat you cook.

Ingredients:
4 chicken thighs
1 lemon Juice (4 table spoons of lemon juice)
1-3 garlic cloves
1-2 teaspoons of dried crushed pepper (if you like yours spicy you can add more)
2 tablespoons of snipped rosemary leaves (if you don’t like your chicken to be too rosemary cut down a little bit)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of lemon zest
Coarse Kosher salt and pepper to taste

Method:

Skin the chicken thighs and take the bones out. Add salt and pepper on both sides and leave it a side. In another bowl mix in the minced garlic, lemon zest,crushed red pepper, snipped rosemary, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and rub mixture all over on the chicken thighs cover and chill overnight to maximum effects.

With the left over lemon juice and olive oil you can mix them together and add some snipped rosemary.
Once you have grilled your chicken thighs you can drizzle this over your chicken and on the plate to give that gourmet touch… serve it with some salad and bread yummy!

Quote of the day “live life right now”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment