Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Thoughts…


If I were to be a song I would be Landslide by Dixie Chicks
If I were to be a color I would be Lavender
If I were to be a flower I would be a Jasmine
If I were to be a bird I would be a Goldfinch
If I were to be a rock I would be a Pink topaz
If I were to be a tree I would be a Teak tree
If I were to be a fish I would be a Seahorse
If I were to be an ingredient I would be Butter
If I were to be an animal I would be a Panda Bear
If I were to be a cloth I would be Linen
If I were to be a piece of furniture I would be Chaise
If I were to be a shell I would be a Sand Dollar
If I were to be a yarn I would be Marino wool
If I were to be punctuation I would be a?
If I were to be a gift I would be Handmade
If I were to be a letter I would be “L”
If I were to be metal I would be “Titanium”
If I were to be an element I would certainly be “Uranium”
If I were to be a season I would be “fall”
If I were to be a city I would be Edinburgh, England
If I were to be a car I would to be a Jaguar
If I were to be a children’s book I would be ‘Oh the places you’ll go…’ by Dr. Seuss
If I were to be a dessert I would be Banana nut bread pudding with Vanilla sauce
If I were to be a politician I would be Al Gore
If I were to be an inventor I would be Karlheinz Brandanburg
If I were to be a place I would be Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
If I were to be a perennial I would be a Hydrangea
If I were to be a number I would be 7
If I were to be a month I would be April
If I were to be a chocolate bar I would be Dark Chocolate
I were to be religion I would be Buddhist
I were to be a sound I would be heard
If I were to be a wine I would be definitely Red
If I were to be a castle I would be Raglan Castle, Gwent, Wales
If I were to be a continent I would be Australia
If I were to be a keeper I would be a Secret Keeper…

No comments:

Post a Comment