Monday, March 8, 2010

Photography...


Can you guess the fiber count in this…
I love to see at objects or I would say nature with a different prospect… we were in Florida couple of weeks ago and I took the kids out for a walk everything was manmade but nature is still beautiful in its capacity… we were strolling down the city walk by the Universal Studio and it was beautifully landscaped and hotels were beautifully architected…
Personally I think people who cannot afford to make a trip to Europe or Africa it was a great escape children can learn a lot from the programs offered by the hotel and theme park staff…
Palm trees were gorgeous… this is a close up of the palm tree trunk how it looks when the leaves are fallen the fiber is interwoven naturally but breathtaking… fun is no cast on stitches or pearling… it’s just fiber in a natural harmony…
I love the simple stuff in nature….

No comments:

Post a Comment