Monday, March 22, 2010

Box of Hats…



Yes, I was delighted when asked by a good friend to knit two hats for one of her close friend’s new arrival a Norwegian Family. So I did a little research on the flag since she wanted to incorporated the flag colors which was red, white & of course blue however the new arrival was a girl. Yes I add my favorite hats and did some creative knitting… I loved how it turned out more than anything I love the fact how the seeds (of the watermelon) turn out I wish I took a photograph of watermelon hat. I cannot wait to knit that hat again and work on the seeds because I was not happy with my lazy daisy stitch at all. My friend did a wonderful job on creating those seeds…

Since one of the relative is expecting and schedule to have her baby in August. I am already gathering my gear to knit a box of hats for her too… but since I don’t know the sex of the baby yet, I am going to start with a pumpkin hat… it will work great on Halloween.

I enjoyed making the hats knowing that a little noggin is going to be warm makes my heart warm too…

Quote of the week “make the best of your situation”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment