Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Self Help…


Well I have been counting days to stay at home… Yes, even though I have set aside big goals I like to enjoy this time at home beside all the chores and my creations now :not that I don’t but I still wanted to get more out of my time be more productive I would like to say.

I begin my day by preparing breakfast, cleaning soil diaper, preparing milk, dropping my son at school then get some time for writing, knitting, (recently) organizing, making calls and what not… So anyway making a long story short I feel like I am always running out of time. I feel like I am working only thing I don’t get paid don’t get yelled by my boss for not meeting deadlines what is this and what I am doing wrong…

So when I was browsing through the new books at the library this particular book cached my eye. Organizing your day – time management (techniques that will work for you) by Sandra Felton (the organizing lady) & Marsha Sims (sort- it – out, Inc)

Here I am reading this book now. Today is a somewhat productive day for me actually I want to re- state very productive day for me (I made breakfast on time, drop my son early at school with breakfast and lunch packed). Shred 4 bags of paper trying to organize a productive filing space for documents… but still more shredding to do… Baked Pumpkin Bars and crème Brulee (Chocolate) made an entry to my blog this is going to be the second entry. Time is 12:29 p.m. I think I am progressing but need to schedule some ME time…

I cannot wait to finish this book… so far I love it… I enjoyed reading this from the intro hope someone will too…

Each morning sees some task to begin,
Each evening sees it close:
Something attempted, something done,
Has earned a night’s repose

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“The Village Blacksmith”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment