Monday, March 8, 2010



I am frustrated because I cannot figure out how to do the Picot Edging and cannot move on to finish the knitting project I have started. I decided to have a rest I know sounds very strange to me but I am in a mission to give it a break!
I cannot wait to finish this hat I started, because it has little chicks going around the head it looks very Easter to me…
Yep, my break is done and during my break I started another project… well I will get to that in a later writing. I want to stick the picot edging. Finally I was able to understand the written language and the technique and to transfer it from my mind to hand practically to use my hands. This is all very new to me but I must say I enjoy it very much I cannot wait my little one to try this hat, edging came out really cute.
The challenging part was to pick up the same number of stitches and to master the backward cast on. It sucks sometimes; finally I was able to do it…
I also like the part I had to sew the little chicks around the border it was fun. I can use some more practice with some projects like these… I use up all the left over yarn I had so it was a good project. I would like to try this edge on another hat again.
So that’s it for today Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment