Saturday, March 27, 2010

Organizing Documents…


I am initially taking over, the job of organizing documents from my hubby to give him a break… also it’s my turn to give it a try we have a moveable filing box ha… ha… Yep but I am going to make it work for me. In other words the mobile filing cabinet is going to work for my filing needs. I have a plan and I have to stick to it but BAD thing is I also have to C-H-A-N-G-E, if you have read my earlier posts about time management (a book currently I am reading) might have a clue what I am talking. I thought as the book says all the BAD words have four letters but the word above has 5 letters. First job was to clean the mobile filing cabinet it was not a pleasant job trust me. I timed and shredded paper for a period of 1 hour for 2 days had eight bags of shredded paper for recycle. Task number one was done and completed. Next task was to run down a list and print out labels for all files needed get the job done. Have to get paper work in and label files mission accomplished…

I needed to print more labels and create more files in that manner all the documents had their own place this was a great. Top it off I want my son to access this mobile file cabinet to file his certificates hopefully this will give him teach some organizational skill hopeful thinking…

I enjoy maneuvering task like these… less time spending looking for documents problem solve hopefully. Changed myself to handling bills appropriately but who get excited with a task like this. I am doing the best I can…

Quote of the day “do things that make you feel passionately alive”

No comments:

Post a Comment