Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Working for myself...




This summer I am taking a break to take care of myself. I am also working for myself this Summer. I am already busy re- stocking my tiny Montessori Shop! I am planning to introduce couple of more new items this Fall and kind if excited about it. 

I have plan few fun quilting projects this Summer which I am really looking forward to. Knitting projects are over flowing which includes few cowls and hats for little Nicolette. 

The fabric stash is piling up and the garden is growing with beautiful flowers. I was able to cut some Hydrangeas to adorn my work table it was truly a welcoming sign towards creativity!

There are few sewing projects to be tackled making couple of dresses for Nicolette and some fun things for me, in the work pile. 

Enjoy!

2 comments: