Friday, July 19, 2013

Our Visit to the Cape...





During our visit to Cape Iran into this small shop. What caught my eye was the large wooden fish which was displayed outside. After admiring the fish from outside I headed inside and had a small talk with very friendly shop owner. She was a local and she explained that she uses the wooden spools in which the telephone wires comes in. They are kind of industrial. They get a second life through her work. I loved that idea. The name of the shop is called studio. I hope I am doing a better job explaining this. 

She was just playing with the idea and it was the birth of this wonderful store. She really has a niche for painting and does a terrific job in that. I loved her work. This is a little bit of Cape I wanted to share with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment