Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Swimming Lessons...




Little Nicolette has been busy this Summer taking swimming lessons. She is so adamant to swim just like the rest of the family. Her little observations on swimming make my heart swell in pride. I have been taking her to the pool and she enjoys showing of her strides. 

I know deep inside her she wants to get rid of the noodle and swim on her own. She was so afraid to jump I cannot even believe what she has accomplished from these lessons. 

When I asked her can I sign her up for another class she was so happy. She is taking another class which will be Pike 2. We will see how she is going to take her swimming skills to the next level. Her last lesson was fun to watch! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, look how brave she is, putting her face in the water! She'll be a little fish before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid tht she will turn into a fish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for my babies to star their lessons! She's so cute with her little noodle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will love it... often I have a problem after pool time to come home...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Lifeguard courses

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. ETA-Visum für Neuseeland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable.I appreciated your work.Very interesting to read.Lifeguard Certificate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. indian tourist visa

    ReplyDelete