Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to get Minerals into your Little One’s Diet…

 
 
Since we live in the east coast I have been really good on offering seafood to our kids. I started this very early with my daughter just after she passed her first B’day I offered her little bit of white fish and other shell fish. When I took her to her second year checkup she was all good with her natural minerals and vitamin not lack of anything.

I am very big on providing minerals in natural form as much as I can.
I try to do this to myself too but unfortunately all of us are not the same way with food.

This is a very easy recipe to incorporate shell fish into your diet. Everyone loves pasta so why not incorporate fish into it. This is not only for adults but little one like them as much as we do in our house. Sometimes it’s hard to find left over from this dish. One hint on this if you can grow your own basil because I literally go through my basil so harsh it does not get time to re-cooperates.

You can find the recipe here I did not add crab meat but I have added lobster meat once most of the time we make it without crab and lobster meat but it taste great we all love it and great source of minerals you can get from the shell fish.

Quote of the day ‘eat before you go to super market’

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so impressed you cook clams and mussels! I would really love for that to be part of my repertoire of food to cook but to be honest, I'm scared I wouldn't do it right!

    ReplyDelete