Monday, September 26, 2011

Allergy Season with Pillow Covers…

 
Yes, I have been attack by allergies past week and it has been really bad. I have been sipping herbal medicine, flushing my nose with neti pot, rinsing my throat with salt water, taking over the counter prescription strength allergy medicine and hitting the pillow every night.
So far no improvement I wake up every morning with a throbbing headache but I try to be very productive past week. The weather lately has not been any conducive to improve my health. I saw the sun peaking through the clouds around noon time for very few minutes but soon covered again with the clouds.
Today I finally made two pillow covers to our oversize European pillows. I was very proud with the results. It cost me less than $20.00. But I now have two beautiful pillow cases…

Quote of the day “treat yourself as you would a dear friend”
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment