Friday, March 30, 2012

Forsythia forcing inside...


Last week instead of our usual walks my neighbor invited me to join with her cit some forsythia. I decided to do so. We drove over to her house and started to trip her forsythia bush.


Sorry no pictures. But now I have this in our family room. They are in full bloom and so much fun to the air. 


I have experience in chopping them down to the ground as well. And planting them in neighbors yard. Here I am trimming forsythia again from another house. I find this very ironic. 


Quote of the day “ finish every day and be done with it” 
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew someone who had a bush to take cuttings from. I love forsythia in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I've never seen that plant before- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CK,
    So GOOD to hear from you...

    ReplyDelete