Monday, March 5, 2012

Teen Room Makeovers and IKEA Additions...

I personally think what teenagers need is organization... but they do not want to spend time on this. I found this by observation. If they have to spend more than two minutes cleaning that is not gong to get done. Forget all the talking... your talking becomes nagging simply asking to clean the room....

My Idea is to keep it simple.... 


What I have add so far... to my teenage room from IKEA  a shelf that will keep all the reading books handy and close to his finger tips...

Teenagers like to gaze towards the ceiling and bear walls. If you catch them doing it you can nominate your kid for OSCAR why they pretend/ or act they are in deep sleep... Why not gaze towards a form of ART. 

Original frame was silver I could not stand it so I change it now,  it is black works perfect...
Quote of the day “ Do not nag others to change” 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment