Friday, March 2, 2012

A Paint Brush and Little Hands...


Now that we are settling in our home... rooms are getting organized bit by bit we are working on small activities. One we really enjoy is painting. I had these water colors from my school from 2005. Yes, I did not threw it away well some are really dried up but some still can be used. So what better way to introduced water colors..... 


I Squeezed out little bit of paint to a saucer and wet the brush and showed her how to mix in water with paint that was my lesson one. 

Nicolette working on her own on mixing...


Enjoy watching painting sometimes this could be very therapeutical... I showed her how to paint the entire page she was trying really hard to cover the entire page as well...


Have you offered water color painting to your young child and was his/her reaction to. What do you enjoy offering to your child most?


This is the end painting session one with Nicolette and I found this was very satisfying for me.  I could see she was so happy to take part in this...

Quote of the day " do not live like a robot"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment