Thursday, March 15, 2012

Coming Together...

We separated Nicolette’s room so it is organized. More shelving and baskets but totally worth the look. Toys are housed together because she loves to play with dinosaurs as well. Thanks to her older brother. 

We do have baby dolls as well. I need to finish the little cot that I have been working. So far we have had made progress. I donated bag of old toys to charity. 


Her coloring activities are going well still working with one color one of these days I am going offer two colors. She is excited to work with her activities. 



I love the space we created to her. Room still needs window treatments. I have to work on painting the night stand, and finally to add some art work. You will see the rest.


Quote of the day “ Give Great Hugs”
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment