Monday, March 12, 2012

How to de clutter your Entryway...

I had this issue of shoe problem as I enter the home but not any more. I was looking into so many ways to organize them since we do not have a coat closet in our little home. We would leave them on the side of the entry way. Matter of fact we would take turns to organize them in a row. 



I was not going for this look as you can see.


I cannot build a entryway cubby system in our narrow hallway and I knew it can go out of control. 
Thank you to IKEA. We used the shelving system to make a cubbies for our shoes. 

Our entryway is clutter free, fresh and inviting it even has a spot for dog treats! My next project is to add a stool to this corner. 
I really enjoy the space we created to take off our shoes. This shelf offers a great seating area for us put our shoes. We created an extra cubby for visitors as well. 
Quote of the day “ look for beauty in unexpected places”
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment