Monday, February 13, 2012

Summer Camp - A Chance

I love creating fun memories for children. My son enjoys going to BSA summer camp during summer. He loves the outdoor activities. Being in BSA he enjoys anything that involved outdoor activities. The Catarina Island camp offers  so many fun activities being in the water is my sons favorite activities during summer but not actually participate in a camp like that. 
He has worked hard during this school years to get in the honor program and manage work actively in his BSA troop. He is working hard on merit badgers as well this school year. 
He is truly a hard worker and wants to do best. He is a wonderful big brother to his sister as well. When it comes to helping in projects around the house or in the garden he is always there to help. 
I wanted to share this this summer he helped our neighbor in her yard work. He is very thoughtful  and a loving brother. 
I remember when I was a kid I LOVED spending time and doing fun activities with my friends. Staying up late and talking to friends. I feel like those are the fun memories we create and lasts forever in our hearts. We will continue to revisit this memories we create in summer camps throughout our life. Summer camp can create wonderful memories and teach kids life long skills that will be useful. There are the lessons that will last forever. 
I would really like my son and his friend to participate in this summer camp. Thanks so much for offering this opportunity to the SITS Girls!

I am entering to win a session of summer camp for a child at Catalina Island Camps from The SITS Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment