Friday, March 11, 2011

Meals that close to your heart...

This week after having light snack for breakfast and lunch I decided to make dinner for us… This was not the regular dinner at least for me. I made dinner out of scratch. This actually made me to think the graceful dinner’s our ancestors had. The work that goes into it how it has evolved during years to fit into our busy lives and the modern machinery has helped us to keep some task to be accomplished in shorter times are amazing.

I made bread without a bread a machine and a soup (Broccoli Cheddar Soup)that took almost an hour I am not complaining we enjoyed every bit of our dinner.

Quote of the day “Your power to choose the direction of your life allows you to reinvent yourself, to change your future, and to powerfully influence the rest of creation.”
Stephan R. Convey

“Enjoy”

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I so want some of that soup and bread! Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete