Saturday, March 26, 2011

BSU’S Future…

 
When I see the glimpse of the future construction boards next to the existing buildings I do wonder what the future look like at BSU. It is going to be definitely huge change.

I have been part of the BSU community for a very short period however I do remember during open house one of the professors introduced her with three generations going to BSU including herself, parents, and her kids. I cannot imagine the change she has seen throuout the years.

I know I am late posting this since I had a very… very… busy day yesterday…

Some of you who had no idea what were going on. I participated in the BSU Blogfest and was asked to write on prompts. Apart from raising my kids and taking care of my family I go to school. I did enjoy this very much… thanks for reading… Hope all of you a great weekend.

Quote of the day “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” John C. Maxwell

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment