Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pink…


I had no idea that pink could be this cool. As a kid growing up I do not recall having many outfits in pink. So I was elated with the news I was pregnant with a girl because as a teacher I have seen plenty of pink with little girls and miss it as a color.

I am working on another box of hats for a friend. I have already knitted two pink hats. However I am in love with this hat because it is very cool I used all the shades that I had in pink and very happy with the end result.

I have knitted this hat in the past with contrast colors but I love it with shades of pink. The little flower embellishment adds the right touch to it. I might keep this color combination for winter presents.

Quote of the day “take it for granted that things will go wrong”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment