Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fair Isle…



I finally did it… Yes with Cynthia’s help I was able to find the pattern and learned how to do it. It was FUN and exhilarating at the same time. It’s amazing to explore what you can do with a ball of yarn. I find inner child in me sometimes when I learn something of course I can’t wait to incorporate into a HAT. Yep, but that’s me. I finally got the hang how to do fruits can’t wait to add the crop to my blog… ha … ha… right.
I was analyzing this in so many ways in my head and finally did it. I made an egg plant… or I would rather call it for my daughter’s sake a blueberry. I know now the possibilities are endless.

It’s been a while that I started typing since I have been busy working and balancing everything. This is where my time management comes to PLAY. I guess most of the time I have been a good example…
I sometime like to give some wiggle room and play and dance. Yes, I can lock in that mode for a LONG time but, I try not to because I have a FAMILY. Fun part is that’s where the creativity happens…

Enough about that back to my fruit knitting I cannot wait to make some of these for my friend’s babies…
I loved the watermelon head but now I can do more have more cute beanies. I saw this cute hat when I was in Boston in a small baby boutique. It was adorable and it even had wooden beads painted green as peas in a pod knitted to HAT. I was like going crazy literally driving myself nuts with this hat but it was so expensive not in my budget if not I would have bought it just for the fun of it.

I am in a mission to create these peas in a pod hat someday with my authenticity.

Quote of the day “dress up to stay at home”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment