Monday, June 21, 2010

Exercise… Exercise…


I am finally getting out of the house to exercise I need to be healthy for my kids. But who can guarantee life or health… I have been in all spectrums of life… do I complain Oh yeah… a whole lot of complaining but do I bounce through it yes, I have done and will continue to do so… when I was expecting I went through all kind of medical tests to; top of the pregnancy while my hubby was working out of state and me working on a full time job, managing a house and tending to homework every single night was it hectic of course it was. Was that the only thing I faced HELL no there was other factors consuming major part of my time and energy.

I am taking care of myself for my children I want to be there for them I hate been without a comfy cushion (my mother I miss her very much in my life.) I sometime feel angry and felt been left alone I don’t want to do that for my children I want to be there for them want to spoil the grandchildren in other words I want to AGE with GRACE…

Enough of my writing I started to walk I have gone walking two days so far; GOD HELP me to keep going. I plan to do this the whole summer. Now that the schools out and we are still going on NO TV till 2 YEARS we need things to do KIDS MUST WALK with me ha… ha...

I invite and join everyone I know when it comes to walking. We take this BIKE ROUTE which is really cool because I can let my kids walk and run its safe for children.
Are we ready for this, yes, we are, we have sunscreen, mosquito repellant, water, stroller and a bike. We do plan to take off on weekends to keep our family time together. May be we switch Saturday & Wednesday.

What my children enjoy a lot is can ride the bike safely, and we pass a lot four legged friends which my little one is obsessed with. DOGGGGY , She does a wonderful job in stressing that “G” makes me smile every day…

I hope you enjoy reading this blog entry…

Quote of the day “nothing can bring you peace but yourself”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment