Friday, July 13, 2012

How to make Restaurant style Guacamole at home...


We were at a dinner party and I want to say one of the best dinner parties  I have been after a long time. If you ever read my blog I want to say Nicole you rocked it with Tacos. Too bad I did not had my camera with me. 

I had Guacamole at this dinner party and watched how it was made from scratch. It was delicious, fresh, and lovely experience to watch some one  takes time and energy to make something for guest with care. 


So this is my version

2 ripe Haas Avocados 
1/2 of a red onion
1/2 of a tomato
1 jalepeno pepper seeded and chopped finely
handful of cilantro leaves chopped
1 half of a lime
salt to taste
Any kind of chips that you like (I served with pita chips)
How you make it:

Cut and take the seed out of the avocado. Scoop the flesh out and mashed them in a bowl using a fork (this part depends on how you like your guacamole if you like your to have some texture do not mash it to be fine). Squeezed the lime juice and leave it a side.

Slice and chopped all your other ingredients and mix them well. Finally add salt to taste and enjoy with chips.
Quote of the day “ receive a guest warmly”
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment