Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stimulate Your Exploring Baby with a Fabric Ball…

 
 
I wanted to make this toy for infants so bad to add to my shop… especially for people who love to add simple toys to their nurseries with a touch of Montessori. When I took the training in Denver, CO we learned about all these toys that can lend to stimulate and develop the baby’s senses and let the child explore the environment with interest. As well as to make the child realize their action has an impact in their surroundings.
I will be introducing this to my shop during this winter…

I made one and planning to give it away for a relative. I love making them I wish I did this when my kids were little. I managed to make toys for my younger one but not much for m older one though.

Another way to use this toy is place it in front of a baby who is eager to move. In other words to crawl unintentional batting and hitting will roll the ball away from the baby but not too far few inches. This will encourage little one to master their skills in moving, reaching, and grasping. The bell inside the ball will make a sound the little one will be curious as well as be attentive to see what it is…

Yes it is simple but a beautiful toy for a little one…

Quote of the day “make the best possible choice”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment