Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome Baby Gift…

I am very happy with my new lens… as you can see… I want to play more but I am waiting till my finals are over so I can really play with my new lens couple of more weeks then I get about three weeks no school. I am so excited to tackle my to- do list… any way this entry is about my new pink and white hat collection for newborns… I have not put them together yet but I decided to give some away for a little girl… this was a little baby who was born to one of the team members at my husband’s work… I was simply elated to assemble my hat collection box… most of all I get to add my pink hats…

I even had the joy of making a card which came out really cute. I liked it so much… little chickadee… I love creating little things for little babies… why not create something beautiful to a beginning of a new life… that’s how I look at it…
So what are you up to…?

Quote of the day “enjoy a special time with your child”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment