Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Apple pie with fun decorative cutout…


I know I am late posting some of my baking recipes… we were passing an apple orchard and they were selling apples at the store… I wish I had the camera with me… It was amazing to see all kinds of apples… my son was at school and my little one was sound asleep. I had the luxury to walk around while my husband was in the parking lot…

Inside the store it was divided into two sections one was where they were selling all apples pies and all kinds of items from apple cores to slices and even toddler knitted apple hats…
On the section they have stored the apples and it was freezing cold… bins filled with apples… I learned if you want to extend the shelf value of the apple you need to keep them in the refrigerator… and you can keep it for a long time…

Anyways here is my favorite recipe for a apple pie it was so good I didn’t had the camera to take a picture of the very first pie I baked from the leftover dough I made a small deep dish pie with cut outs… it was cute and yummy with ice cream my son gobble it down as soon as I took it from the oven…
It was very simple but delicious…

Here is my link from the William & Sonoma kitchen…
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/apple-pie.html

Quote of the day “Develop the talents you have inherited”

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i love it! everytime i want to make an apple pie, all of the apples i bought for it are missing... in little girls' tummies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that happening... I love apples...

    ReplyDelete