Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am thankful and grateful to you…

I started this blog as a creative outlet for me… I have to admit I do enjoy it very much… not only that through this blogging I was able to visit many blogs and find about other talented and creative people. After clicking the next blog tab several times I would crawl back to my blog to make entries… sometimes when I watch other blogs I would get intimidated by its followers and I would simply say to myself oh my gosh those people are talented… and when I am all cozy in my safe heaven I would look at my blog’s subtitle FOLLOWERS and that empty space… and use to think will someone will ever follow my blog…

Yes, there were a lot of questions I would question myself and I would worry about it a lot and some days I thought I wish I have just one follower… I remember numerous times I use to check that empty space first as soon as I log in… after a while it faded… Yes, just like that it faded it never bothered me because I really enjoyed posting what I did with my kids…

If I post something that I did especially with kids I would send an email to our family members and would ask to check on it… and sometimes they would leave a comment and it was such a huge deal to me.

Then I started to leave comments on others blogs… instead of sending e-mails to the family members. I was so happy for the very first time www.thesleepytimegal.com left a message on my comment section. Yes, I literally jumped up and down… I was thrilled… (I really liked her blog because she did a lot of work with her kids… and I loved her blog… and that’s the first site that I started commenting) I have no idea how to explain it or to put that into writing when I received a comment from a person which I have not met (I am sure all of you went through this one point).

And then one day when I was going through my blog I saw ONE follower that made me so proud of myself… and then I saw my second follower I am elated with the fact that other people like my ideas… my craft, my activities I get to do with my kids… I really like my blogging and very GREATFUL to have my followers…

I am very thankful for all of you who leave comments on my blog… It’s going to be almost a year that I started my blog it’s getting close… but at the end of the day what matters is that we all have something in common… as mothers we wants to give the best to our kids, nurture, guide, show the correct path… or simply show them to appreciate what is around us… or enjoy just being with our kids and watching them grow and mature is scary but FUN…

I do enjoy this load of work…

Quote of the day “curiosity inspire creativity”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment