Saturday, November 27, 2010

Homemade B’day Gifts…

My daughters best friends B’day is around the corner… I can’t believe how fast they grow up. Finally I was able to get her present together… it was a blanket, book, and homemade crayons. I know she is going to be very happy. We do miss her as she had to move but we are planning to keep the play dates at least once a month.

I enjoy coordinating gifts and activities. So I did some planning first I bought this book which is called Rose’s Garden by Peter H. Reynolds. I do like the quote about this book from late Senator Ted Kennedy
“May this powerful story… plant seeds of hope and service for generations to come.”

I personally love the story very much because it a strong mixture of imagination and determination, what more can you give to a small girl…

Anyway I had to find the coordinating fabric to go with it and this is the blanket I made. I do enjoy making simple gifts at home…

Quote of the day “sing with children”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment