Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Creative room, Art work!




I finally hung the piece I bought from the thrift store. After many attempts of painting over the the frame, I was able to add a bit of color to this old embroidery piece. I love the yellow field there is so much of detail in this piece which I love. the Flowers are beautiful and the colors does add a unique touch!

I have a modern piece I bought from Target on the opposite side of the wall. In way they do compliments each other! I want to make a collage of frames but I am not sure if I want to stick one color for the frames or mix them up!

What do you think? Do you think I should incorporate other textured frames or keep it neutral?




2 comments:

  1. I have seen some very beautiful arrangements using similar colored frames of different shapes and designs - Love this thrift house find Sharmila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Yes, I like it very much too

    ReplyDelete