Monday, May 2, 2011

Red Thread Soap Company…

 
 
I am please with Red Thread Soap Company. I ordered their new product of lavender infused coconut oil as a hair treatment. I am in love with this product. When I was little growing up Sri Lanka. I was lathered with coconut oil. Usually it was the hair that gets this kind of treatment. That was the culture I grew up. I do remember my mom making palm oil which was a very hard process. But we would make it as a joint production and use throughout the year. Best part of making this oil is the aroma that intensifies the air. I can still remember those wonderful activities I did with my mom. She is indeed a talented person with many skills.
Red Thread Soap Company has done a great job creating this product. Coconut oil can do wonders to your hair. In South East Asia and in many cultures uses oils to message the scalp. Lavender helps you to relax and adds a great aroma to this wonderful product. Great product and very safe so far I have used it couple of times.

I loved the sample soap how it looks and smell can’t wait to give it a try. I bought the soap as a gift to a person who works hard with many Medias to create. I can’t wait to offer the gift and use my thank you gift.
I stored my coconut oil in the refrigerator because I like to use it while it is in solid form and transform it into the liquid base. I have used the lavender oil on my daughter once after a bath she was happy to get into her PJ’s.

The best part of using this product is that you feel good about helping someone. Great Job!

Quote of the day “ give anonymously to charity”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment