Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spending time with Little One

 
 
 
Past week we were blessed with beautiful weather. I grab the camera and Nicolette to the petting zoo. We are lucky to have this beautiful facility in memory of the World War 1 in Attleboro, MA they built a beautiful park for children with a petting zoo. The Cool factor is it is absolutely free. We invited Nicolette’s friend to the park and a great time.

I knew Nicolette enjoyed every bit of it. After long papers and studying test I was happy to enjoy this time with her as much she wanted. Nicolette had so much feeding animals and exploring the butterfly park. I was amazed to watch her using the big slide with so much confident. She is my little miss independent. That’s exactly I wanted her to have.

Quote of the day “giggle with children”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment