Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Head Bands and Ear Warmers with a twist available on my ETSY Store…

 
  I saw these for adults so I was itching myself to make one for my little one who has not got a new hat yet this year but she has loads from last year. This year I made her mittens and scarves… and still making them…

The story of these adorable head bands started by browsing through the etsy shop and fell in love with it. I don’t think I wanted one for myself but I would imagine one on my little ones head. I enjoyed making it.

I knit them on circular needles so there are no seams and adorn it with whatever I can I did these with knitted flowers but I would love to incorporate other media into it like buttons and fabric. Can’t wait to make some more to add to my shop as well as gifts for newborns.
I also think these are great for photo props and functional for toddlers. I use them with my daughter she loves it because it helps to keep her hair away from her face when we do activities and meal times I don’t see her using her fork to brush her any more…

May be I should consider my heading to functional knitting…
Hope you are enjoying the Holiday season with your loves ones.

Quote of the day “build something from what stands in your way”

5 comments:

  1. Love the look can't wait to see it live.


    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a talented knitter! I still hope to understand knitting more someday.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of these head bands! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sharm! I saw your comment on my blog. I just thought I'd mention that if you are interested in finding more followers on your blog you might wanna check out http://www.thesitsgirls.com/ There are a lot of cool people over there that like to build community between blogs ;)
    Happy blogging ;)
    -CK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CK Thanks for that informatin Yes, I will check it out...

    ReplyDelete