Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wanted to go to my knitting Group…


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek in my little blog… to see what’s going on with my life...I was at home all day today with kids doing house work, cleaning, cooking, ironing, knitting, and what not in between… Yes, I wanted to go to my knitting group being confused since we meet at the local book shop as well as the public library I gave a call to Cynthia and found out it was at the Library… since Kathy is coming I wanted to take Nicolette’s baby clothes, return library books and  take the collection of hand me down knitting needles I bought from the craft lady for a buck while carrying all these in my hand. The nice gentleman from across the hallway was holding the door and thank him and hurried downstairs and got them situated in front the right hand side passenger seat…

Yes while I was driving my sons scout master called and we arranged a date for my son to meet up next week to go through his book requirements… said and done with that I am heading towards the intersection to take 140 S to take School street to go to the Library… while waiting to the incoming traffic the person behind me hit my truck.


Yes, this has happened to me before in NJ and my daughter was in the car and she was tiny and the other car hit me from my side. I was driving and from the driver’s side… I was shocked and bit frazzle… I was heading to pick my son from school at that time. This is my last collision memory… or experience I remember…

Today it was hard it was a big thundering sound and I was jerked but thank God I was buckled and no KIDS in the car… I was much disoriented today, crying, panic, angry, in other word I was an emotional wreck… Somehow I pulled myself and found out I have left my purse at home while attempting to carry all the other things. I called my husband he came in talk to the police officer who was very friendly and helpful when I explain to him that I don’t have my driver’s license at the moment. I explained to him that my husband was on his way with my purse… he told me that’s fine…

I felt bad for the other person… his car was new and an expensive car not only that he was going home after work… I wanted to apologize to him saying I am sorry for what happen at least I was able to explain to him neither of us didn’t had any injuries… I hope everything goes well with him being able to get to work… and all…

Other extraordinary thing was my husband was involved in an accident week before… on a rainy day and he hit the other car from behind… so both our cars are involved in accidents on the same month… to top it off I lost my wallet too… I am in the process of getting all my cards and cancelling my credit cards…
What a month… I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next…

Quote of the day “experience life and death in each moment”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment