Friday, July 23, 2010

Our Crop…

Yes, this is our first crop for this season on our tiny balcony with a minimum of 3 hours of sunlight. We did a lot watering and love for our tomato plants and jalapeño pepper. My son and daughter was delighted to pick the crop off the plants. I did use them on my cooking. We also had some strawberries as well this summer when ever we sat outside we would enjoy them right out of the plant…

The patio tomato was great it had a very think trunk that supported the leaves and crop… I was wondering how well it would do on the ground love to see it… however I did have to tie it to the railing of the deck one point after a storm… but it did survived…

I would love to do some bulbs this FALL to see how is it going to work… Thanks for stopping by to check my blog…

Quote of the day “choose to drink water”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment