Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our small crop…

When we got back from our vacation I was disappointed to see the tomato plants and the herbs were heavily struck by the heat stroke… petunias were all withered to the heat. However I cut them back and plucked all the dead flowers waiting to miracle to happen. Now that so much into summer I don’t think I want to plant anything in that basket. Probably this FALL…Our two tomato plants, Strawberry and the jalapeño pepper seems to survived the heat stroke with some herbs certainly the rosemary did survived with some heavy watering upon our arrival… Here are some pictures of our small crop that thrives with some sun and mostly in shade… I will soon making some salads with tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese… with some bread that can go a long way…
Quote of the day “light up a room”
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment