Monday, January 26, 2015

Mushrooms, Marsala Wine, & Pasta…

I am a huge mushroom fan, well it goes back into decades. I still remember how my mother made the first mushroom dish it not fancy as involvement of marsala wine and an oven. it was simple but tasted great with rice and curry. I might give it a try if I can find the same mushroom which we use gather up from our garden in Sri Lanka. I don't know what exactly that is called. But I wanted to say it is very mush like the oyster mushrooms you could find in a Chinese grocery store. 

But this dish was from Smitten Kitchen. I love her blog and often I make dishes from her blog. which involves cremini mushrooms and marsala wine. I just could not skip it because I had both of these lovely ingredients in hand. 


I loved the creamy texture and it was a great dish to make and leave it in the refrigerator to heat up later. More time read, create, and spend with children. However, next time I make this I would love to incorporate some anchovies and see how it would taste with these lovely creamy combinations. Great recipe to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment