Thursday, January 1, 2015

Holiday Movie Marathon...



I promised little Nicolette, that I would watch movies with her during her vacation. We had a list of all my all time favorites including The Polar Express. There is something magical in this that makes my heart gets warm and truly want to listen to the sounds of bells. 

Of course, I wanted to watch Bambi with her, I know… I know… the horrible part but she is being six she handle it very well to my surprise. We talked about the humans presence in the woods. This was a very sensitive subject but I try to explain the best I could. We also discussed about what would happen if we neglect the fire at the camping site. 

The Nightmare Before Christmas, is one of my favorite movies. I am a big fan of Tim Burton. I love this twisted tale of Christmas sprit. The Nightmare Before Christmas originated in a poem written by Tim Burton in 1982, while he was working as an animator atWalt Disney Animation Studio. Little Nicolette love Tim Burton productions just like her mother. 

Of course the Elf, adds the real essence to the Christmas sprit. This is a funny yet a charming story for young and adults. Although, according Nicolette it is really funny!


Home Alone, I remember the very first time I watched this movie. I recall i had so much fun watching this movie. So did my oldest and Nicolette. niegel watched this all by himself this Christmas and with me. I guess that counts twice!










No comments:

Post a Comment