Friday, January 2, 2015

January begins...


New year brings a lot at times it could be a bit over whelming. I had a lists of things planned for the month of January from stocking the shop, to eating well, and taking care of myself for this month. 

I was able to start off the day with a bit of reading and connecting with few friends which I have come love lately to begin my day. I have been going to gym almost every other day and we enjoy it very much including little Nicolette. 

Gladly, I did not have to cook much as we have so much left over food and cookies to be devolved to make a dent in our food supply. Actually that opens up a lot of opportunities for me to handle all my other projects from the list of things to do. 

One of the biggest from all my projects was to clean the chicken coop. I know it sounds so pathetic but my ladies have been hanging out with a lot of droppings. It was so cold we had to get our fire pit all lit up for this task. We love to hang out by the fire pit when we work on this task and it is not too bad at the end of the day. Because we can always stand around the fire pit to warm our fingers. 


Mostly I like the idea of hanging outside with chickens. It is a good excuse to catch a breath of fresh air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment