Monday, December 16, 2013

Winter snow storm - Electra




Yes, we were hit by the snow storm Electra, although, we did end up doing some shopping during this weekend mostly food. I could feel the lull before the storm it all started around 12:30 p.m. for us. Niegel, was able to get his usual run, I finally made it to Yoga after a little break. It was a great feeling to get back to Yoga. 

Finals are done, only one class with few more papers and this Monday I am officially done for the fall semester. It is a good feeling, but eager to see my grades. 

I had so much fun creating and painting this semester, color placement was the key, and I might be working on a new series in my little shop coming year!


Nicolette, enjoyed the snow, and it was bitter cold outside. I knew she is going to be happy with her little snowman with no time, because the wind was not helping to be out, to enjoy the snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment