Friday, December 27, 2013

simple hot chocolate station



Little one seems to enjoy hot chocolate a lot more this winter. I decided to add a little station this year to our new kitchen counter. She is loving it and it is very convenient for everyone. The most disappearing items seem to be marshmallows and peppermint sticks. 

Our paperwhites are in bloom at least one. The other one has recently send its bloom stalk up. Any time it will bloom too. We cannot take its strong fragrance up stairs in Nicolettes room; so we decided to bring it to the kitchen. 


I love this idea making a small space for hot chocolate, what do you keep at your finger tips during holidays. 

2 comments:

  1. Smart idea! My kids and I love hot chocolate. But I never thought of adding a station in my kitchen just for that.. It would look cute like yours :) Have a wonderful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is neat and great to have all things needed to make hot coco together…

    ReplyDelete