Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Neighbors Garden...


I am so lucky to have a wonderful neighbor, she is an avid gardener and knows a lot. Whenever I have a conversation with her I learn something new. I remember when my son growing up use to asks questions and I do the best to answer him and if I do not have the answers. I will find them out for him. He use call me a living encyclopedia I do not think I can live up to that because he has learned a lot and sometimes show me things around. 


My neighbor has a beautiful flowering perennial garden and a vegetable garden she was the heart and soul for my raise bed. In her perennial garden there are some old irises and poppies when in bloom steals my heart. 
She showed me the lady in the bath tub through the bleeding hearts and taught me names that I never knew. Taught me to look at flowers from a totally different angle. 


The value of natural gardening techniques... and shared some historical aspect of gardening. 


She did share some irises with me. I truly thankful to my neighbor. 
Quote of the day “when love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” - John Ruskin 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment