Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Antique Finds…


On my routine visit from the fabric store I stopped at an antique store. I am hunting for old mason jars. I did found some but I was not ready to offer $4.50 for a one jar. I will continue my search. Now that being said; something else caught my eye at this store. It was a copper bowl and guesses what? It was made in the USA. I was thrilled it was made in the USA and it was made out of copper. The beauty of this piece was its shape. It had a shape of a dogwood flower. I happen to love dogwood which I do not own in my yard.

Well since it is made with copper I decided to use a little bit of brass polish and polish this little bowl. I have not decided yet what I am going to do with this. I would love to simply display it during summer when all the dogwoods trees are in full bloom may be before that.

I paid $ 5.00 for this bowl which I think not too bad. So that was my find for the month of November I know I am little behind blogging about it.

Quote of the day “watch flowers slowly open its petals”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment