Sunday, December 27, 2009


I have been busy and keeping my hands warm as well as my little ones noggin warm too... I meant by knitting... Yep, funny thing is everyday I learn a new skill with a lot of frustration but it worth a ton.

I have been knitting a lot lately mainly little hats for tiny heads... I love using DPN'S, Changing Colors, Making Ribs, Pom Poms, YO' and all that Jazz... I bought this book from Amazon.com about knitting little hats by Amanda Keeys since then I have not been able to place the needles down. Remember my first class and my instructor telling me that I can do more and just need to follow patterns at that moment I thought she was speaking GREEK to me but Yes, I did it... I learned many skills from this book and talking to all the knitters was wonderful... It is amazing how people want to help each other (knitters) I feel like it is an innate drive to help another person. I ran into couple of people they were just wonderful,kind, and very helpful and I thank them very much.

I have utilized all my time and all the electronics to keep my self hooked with knitting... I mean the iPhone comes in handy to record where I am and what I should do next. Internet is a very useful tool to find help...

I need to pick up myself and keep moving to do other crafts as well as to get some exercise for my self. My new year resolution is to learn something new each month while finding a friend each month since we are new to this area. I am done with that for this month finding a friend and a the new thing/skill is binding off with three needles I think that's the BEST thing ever happen to me with knitting...

I am excited and looking forward to 2010... with a fresh view...

Additionally finding time I always face this challenge in my life with all my crafts and spending quality time with children... I have to admit I love to play and be in their world and live in the moment with them no worries just FUN... Why cant we have that life... I wish I could visit my own childhood it would be a lot of FUN too bad the ROLEX company won't make a device like that ha... ha...

It's snowing outside and freezing cold... but it looks gorgeous, very peaceful I have to admit I love the snow and winter... may be I come from a warm country.

Anyway those are my new year resolutions to eat more healthy and exercise, learn something new each month add friends (new friends) while treasure the old... I think I am happy with that Agenda for year 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment