Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Cards...


Hi,


I have been very busy creating Christmas cards and greeting cards... Since I am heavily into scrap booking I thought I will give a chance for the creativity side of my brain. I finally took a class how to make cards... it was FUN... I have been on the Internet surfing how to make cards and running to local Michael's for the supplies and was able to create a few cards. The class I took, I have to admit was phenomenal. I was so glad my friend Cathy encourage me to take it... it was a big change because now I know how to use the tools correctly that was a huge achievement for me.

This is whats going on in my life right now. The last batch of cards I bought from Walmart on recycle paper was a while ago. I cannot wait to return those cards now. I love creating these cards with my own hands... most of all the final product is always breath taking. I also feel like it is very special when you make something for some one you love and care with your hands, because you give time to creativity, helps you to think about the person's likes and dislikes... and most of all you get an opportunity to personalized it I thought that was very COOL...

In other words it's different when you cook a meal at home than going to the restaurant to order some thing. You feel proud/accomplished of what you made with your hands and what you have in the pantry... I like what I make at home...

I have slowly start to mail my products to my friends and family. Some times I get GREAT reviews and some times none but I am very happy with what I am creating.

If any of you took some time to see what I have been doing... Please let me know what you think about this I thrive on FEED BACKS...

For all the people out there ENJOY life because you never know what's going to come NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment